Sunday, August 19, 2007

Take this job and shove it!

Jimmy is right. I need to post something. I've been meaning to for a while. But here's the latest... This was written up about two weeks ago.

So, it's settled. I have my new job officially, starting Monday on 2nd shift. I was pretty much in since my interview on Monday when the drug screening / physical was set up. As soon as I was scheduled for drug screening, I quit my stinking job. Walked in late from lunch, and handed over the news, grabbed my tools and got the hell out! I've been happy all week just leaving that place with the jackass of a foreman for a supervisor. My lower back, shoulder, wrist, hands have been happier, too. (That is IF they can be happy) The new job will be MUCH better than this one. Even the environment felt better.

And, now, with free mornings combined with the internets and all of it's magical powers, I will be starting classes this fall. More on the school in the near future. The one thing I do know is that I'll be going for Engineering. I still have to figure out which discipline of Engineering. (Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical...)

No comments: